HMI as a key technology in the off-highway sector
The 3rd VDI Conference offers interested parties the best opportunities to exchange views on the current state of technology, innovative trends and development tendencies in the field of „HMI and supporting systems in mobile machines“.
The main topics in Ulm on this day are as follows:
- Role of the driver and user-centered workplace design
- Technical design of HMI and ergonomics
- Automation – business models for connectivity and operating concepts
- Software for supporting systems and HMI business models
- Handling of selected questions in World Cafés
In addition to scientific lectures, practical reports from various OEMs and factory tours at Liebherr in Biberach and Kässbohrer Pistenbully in Laupheim, the conference guests can look forward to the keynote speech by Professor Doctor-Engineer Gerrit Meixner. On the 1st conference day at 09:15 a.m. the Managing Director of UniTyLab will speak on the topic „HMI 4.0 – innovative and focused on people“.
Further information on the conference and registration options can be found on the website of the VDI Knowledge Forum.
Here you can read the complete conference program of the VDI conference.